The Burns & McBride HVAC Safety Check-Up Difference
Not All Check-ups are Created Equal
Our HVAC Safety Check-Up Inspection Includes:
- Inspect the system for overall health & safety risks
- Computerized analysis of system performance
- Inspect for failing or broken components
- Inspect for loose or bent parts that need adjustment
- Inspect for issues that inhibit performance/efficiency
- Inspect for general cleanliness of the unit
- Inspect for proper thermostat function
For just $69.95*, you can rest assured knowing you’re getting the most thorough check-up available.
It’s important to note that a heating and AC Safety Check-Up is intended to identify potential problems that could inhibit the performance of your system and impact the safety of your household. This is what all HVAC companies offer homeowners – a “look-see” of the system. Of course, ours is more comprehensive, and if you’re looking to achieve REAL preventive maintenance for your system, you should consider the benefits of a True Seasonal Tune-Up from Burns & McBride.
Learn more here.
Yes, I would like to schedule my check-up now.
* $69.95 Safety Check-Up is not available for oil-fired heating equipment.